Melrose Productions Entertainment Agency Booking Terms & Conditions
When an artiste or show is directly engaged for its services through the Melrose Productions Entertainment Agency for any performance, show booking and /or introduction to a venue, theatre, or corporate company, the artiste agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions of their performance engagement contract.
When a company or corporation, theatre or venue representative accepts a booking and engages, either by written (including that of email) and/or verbal contract for the Melrose Productions Entertainment Agency to supply and provide entertainment services, the venue booking representative/entity agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Melrose Agency service. By using the Melrose Agency services and this website you agree to the terms of and conditions of the Melrose Productions Entertainment Agency.
Artiste Agreement for Services & Show Bookings
The Artiste further agrees to be bound when accepting their performance contract when introduced to a venue or event employer (be it written or verbal), to refer any re-bookings of their services back through to the agency representative of the Melrose Productions Entertainment Agency.
Venue Representatives Agreement of Booking Shows and Artistes
The Venue, Theatre or corporate company representative further agrees to be bound to refer any re-bookings for any artiste or show engagement introduction directly back through to the Melrose Productions Entertainment Agency service and/or when:
- whilst the Melrose Agency is still currently contracted and/or engaged to provide its services to the venue, theatre or corporate company entity.
- until the 12 month threshold expires from the last booking date of artiste or show once Melrose Productions has ceased supplying further entertainment services.
Any show or artiste may not be booked direct or be given a booking through another third party agent when:
- whilst Melrose Productions is still contracted an/or employed to provide its services to a venue, theatre or corporate company entity.
- when under the 12 month threshold of the last booking engagement of the artiste or show booking introduction from this agency until such time as the agency services have been terminated by the said venue.
Should the Melrose Productions Entertainment services be terminated at any time, notification must be received in writing to cancel the services of the Melrose Productions Entertainment Agency.
Until notification is received all artistes and venue representatives agree that the said artistes and shows will be re-booked through the Melrose Productions Agency and/or when:
- under the 12 month threshold from the date of the last engagement that the Melrose Productions Entertainment Agency supplied the venue, theatre or corporate company for its entertainment services.
Once the 12 month booking agreement threshold has lapsed, the artiste and/or venue are both free to negotiate direct and or engage the services of any artiste or show, or by through a separate third party agency.
These are the trading terms of this agency for all artistes, shows, venues, theatres and/or or corporate company entities of which to protect the interests of the Melrose Productions Entertainment Agency and it’s professional interests under the Professional Entertainment Industry Trading Standards Association.